If your domain name is registered with a third party registrar please consult their documentation on how to change the domains nameservers. If your domain name is registered through us then you can change your nameservers right through your client area.
- Login to your client area ( https://hostiero.cloud/clientarea.php )
- Click 'Domains' from the menu navigation, and from the dropdown select 'My Domains'
- Locate and click on the listed service for the domain name you need to edit
- You will be redirected to a domain management page. From that page select 'Nameservers' from the left side 'Navigation' menu
- Select the option titled "Use custom nameservers (enter below)"
- Enter your desired nameservers in the relevant fields
- Click 'Change Nameservers'
The nameserver changes will be accepted by the registrar immediately. You can confirm the nameservers have been updated by performing a whois lookup on your domain.